Dave Paulides, Executive Director of North American Bigfoot Search (NABS), announced today that the Bigfoot DNA Study is "Very Very Close" to a release date. Dave has posted this announcement via his webstite, The Bigfoot Blog #181. I am proud to be apart of this ground breaking team. Through hard work and persistence we were able make this breakthrough were others had failed.
We were able to collect multiple hair samples using innovative new methods. One of the still capture photographs below, taken from an infrared trail camera video captured at night, shows one of the probable hair donors.
Below is a picture of one of the hair samples collected from the tree that the above Bigfoot were leaning against.
This YouTube Video explains how and where the hair samples were collected.
- NEW RELEASE - Purchase The Bigfoot Field Journal Volume II - eBook
- Bigfoot Photographs and Sketches
- Bigfoot Videos
- Bigfoot Hair Samples
- Bigfoot Vocalizations
- Bigfoot - Footprints
- Bigfoot and Infrasound
- Bigfoot - Infrared
- Bigfoot - Residential Visits
- The DNA Study In A Nutshell
- Bigfoot Gifts
- Peer Reviews - Sasquatch Genome Study
- Ketchum DNA Study - Sample 26
- About Me/Bio
- Bigfoot Advanced Concepts - Stealth Mode
- Recommended Books
- The Sasquatch Genome Project aka The Ketchum DNA Study aka The Bigfoot DNA Study